This Policy describes:
• The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the 3 Peas Mobile App (the “App”).
• Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies only to information we collect in the App in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the App.
This Policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
• We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through the App;
• You provide to or is collected by any third party; or
• Those websites and apps, and these third parties have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not download, register with, or use this App. By downloading, registering with, or using this App, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of theApp after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us.
When you download, register with, or use the App, we may ask you provide information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as first and last name and email address, (“personal information”).
• That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your meal cooking history, food preferences, cooking preferences, nutrition history.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, and use the App, third parties like Apple and Google app stores may automatically collect your location and device information. This information is not personally identifiable information, and we will only use it for user analysis purpose. Google and Apple will also have access to this non-personally identifiable information. It is also governed by the third-party respective privacy policies. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download the App or delete it from your device. You also may opt out at any time by contacting us through email. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
• Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
• Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
• Recognize you when you use the App.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide in the following circumstances:
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our App users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' personal information, we will post the new Policy on this page with a notice that the Policy has been updated and notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account] and an in-App alert the first time you use the App after we make the change.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: May 3, 2018